A Letter from Heather Hart
The ministry at CandidlyChristian.com is very near and dear to my heart. The first time a Christian woman opened up and let me know she didn’t have it all together, a huge burden was lifted off me. Instead of feeling like I would never measure up, like I didn’t belong in the “good Christian women groups” I realized that it’s okay to struggle.
Since then, God has used Christian women time and again to help me grow in my walk with Him. To show me the gospel fleshed out in real life.
- To show me what the gospel looks like when my kids are driving me crazy.
- To show me what the gospel looks like when my personality clashes with another persons.
- To show me what the gospel looks like when it feels like my world is falling apart.
- To show me what the gospel looks like when I mess up, fall short, or make a bad decision.
Those things have brought me to tears, but they have also brought me to Jesus.
God has shown me that even when life is far from perfect, I am still loved by Him and can trust Him with my future. If we let Him, God uses our hardships and failures to help us grow more like Jesus.
It’s crazy how God can take an ungodly mess and use it for His glory, but He can and He does.
And that’s a message I want every woman to hear.
In fact, I’ve made it my goal.
I’m trying to reach as many women as possible with that message.
With that in mind, I’d like to ask if you would be willing to host me on your blog, podcast, or show in the coming year. I am doing interviews, guest posts, you name it. Anything that will get that message out.
If you are interested in hosting me on your blog, podcast, or wherever, simply reply to this email and let me know. I’d love to partner with you in getting this message out.
P.S. Even if you don’t have a platform where I can share this message, I would love it if you would join our prayer team. You can do so at the bottom of this page."It's crazy how God can take an ungodly mess and use it for His glory, but He can and He does." ~ @_HeatherHart Click To Tweet
About Heather Hart
Heather Hart is an internationally best-selling and award-winning author who has written and contributed over two dozen books. She has had articles printed in magazines and newspapers, as well as featured in online newsletters and on countless blogs and websites.
While Heather is an introvert by nature, she can’t contain the message God has laid on her heart. She has spoken to small groups in person and to thousands through podcasts, radio shows, webinars, and other online events.
Heather has been working in ministry in one form or another for over a decade and God has given her a heart for ministering to women of all ages and helping them grow in their walk with Him. Heather’s goal isn’t to teach women how they can do better, be better, or achieve perfection. It’s to point them to Jesus.
Invite Heather to Be Your Guest
Please contact Heather via email with your speaker request.
Your request should include the following information:
- Your name
- The name of your ministry, podcast, radio show. etc.
- A link to your website
- Exactly why you are reaching out
- Are you inviting Heather to be a podcast guest?
- Do you want Heather to pay $250 to join your club and be part of a round table each month?
- Would you like her to be a guest on your blog?
- Are you hosting an online event where you would like her to speak?
- Are you willing to pay to have her come speak to your group in person?
- Something else?
Be specific and include as many details as possible. When you have all your information together, send an email to heather (at) candidlychristian (dot) com