We all face storms in life.
We all get stressed out and overwhelmed.
We all have bad days.
Just as a single raindrop can lead to a flood, so it is with our thought life. But what if we stop the rain before it washes us away?
We invite you to join us in Candid Moments, brief devotions designed to encourage you in those moments when you need a little Jesus to calm the storm.
In these devotionals, we get candid about the storms in our own lives, and how Jesus helped us refocus or keep our eyes above the waves.
You can also find these devotionals by following us online:
YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | Anchor | Spotify
Your Audio Devotional For Today
Candid Moments are brought to you by Valerie Riese.
Valerie is a wife, mother, blogger, breast cancer survivor, and the co-director of Candidly Christian. After suffering years of debilitating anxiety, she learned that victory over anxiety comes only through surrender to Jesus.
- Candid Moment for When You Feel Like A Failure
- How to Wait (Patiently)
- The Ultimate Stain Remover
- When Trouble Comes…
- Take Refuge in The Rock
- God Loves You – A Candid Moment Guest
- One Thing – A Remedy for Overwhelm: A Candid Moment
- Called: A Candid Moment
- Reconcile Like Jesus
- Sharing Your Struggles – A Candid Moment
- What It Means To Be Fearfully Made
- The Power Of A Prayer Partner
- Look Up
- Is It True That God Doesn’t Give You More Than You Can Handle?
- Our Hearts Desire
- Invited to Follow
- What Is God’s Will?
- How to Handle Righteous Anger
- A Scripture To Trust God When You’re Afraid
- The Greatest Rescue Mission Ever: A Candid Moment
- Seeking Jesus: A Candid Moment
- Covet: A Candid Moment
- What it Means to Have Christ in Me – A Candid Moment
- Prepare Your Heart – A Candid Moment
- The Power of the Serenity Prayer – A Candid Moment
- You Can’t Reap What I Sow – A Candid Moment
- The Only Thing Constant… – A Candid Moment
- Candid Moments… For When You Need a Little Jesus